Casselberry dentist Dr. Tim Chatterley is doing something that ought to make a lot of people smile.
He’s offering free emergency dental care to anyone who needs it — child or adult — on Friday [Feb. 25] and March 4.
“During these hard economic times, the spirit of giving and helping is needed more than ever,” Chatterley says.
The free emergency care is for anyone who cannot afford treatment otherwise. His office – Bright Smiles Dental, 1012 State Road 436 in Casselberry — will be open from 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. each day of the free event, and he’ll accept patients on a first-come, first-served basis.
The good dentist says he plans other free treatment days periodically throughout the year.
Incoming search terms:
- free dental care orlando
- free emergency dental care orlando fl
- free dental care in orlando florida
- dentist free orlando
- free dental clinic orlando
- emergency dentist free orlando
- free dentistry day in orlando fl
- Orlando Fl dental schools offering free dental care
- orlando free dental